filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Aquafina - Poor quality of new packaging and lids.

The new packaging of Aquafina, without cardboard, and the new lids cause water to leak. I like the old bottles and lids. I used to buy a case a week, but I want the old bottle lid back. Also, It's almost impossible to call you, giving me the impression that you don't want my feedback.
4.0
Additional Fees

Aquafina - Got a bad case of water

I get 5 cases of Aquafina every 3 weeks, or so, from Sams Club. I’ve been doing this for years, but the last batch had a case that had white caps that tasted metallic like, almost as if there was a chemical inside. The ones I got with the blue tops were fine. After 4 people stating that their water tasted weird, we got rid of that case. Wondering what’s going on. I’m afraid to buy more.

Aquafina - Water quality

Nasty poisened water .by the case bought in Yale Mi Family dollar a week or two .tastes off antifreeze or cleaning fluid .sweet taste .made sick . shoyld not have happened .
Yale, Michigan
Show

Aquafina - Water that tasted like dirt.

In concern with water I bought about 1 month ago and tasted like dirt.
2.2
Additional Fees

Aquafina - Damage bottles

Aquafina - Damage bottles
The last three times I’ve bought water in a package there has been at least one that busted open. This time the bottle was squished and leaking. I’m tired of wasting my money.
Reply to reviews
After thinning the bottles to save the planet, the customers are running away. The price didn't go down with the reduced material usage. The labels fall off, they don't stand up and worst of all you can't open them without water coming out. I have to stack the cases in...